I have completed and posted all of my assignments now so I thought I would reflect a little bit on the class as a whole.  I think this class was one of my favourites although it was not easy and there are a lot of self reflection pieces it was a class that I feel like I needed at this time in my life.  Through lots of tears and research I believe I have found my voice more then I have in any other class so far.

Although I had lots of trouble with the technology piece of this course it did get to be easier near the end and I learned a lot of new technological things.

I found it hard to keep up on commenting on my classmates posts I would do one or two days that I commented a bunch but other then that between trying to figure out the technology and completing the weekly activities I did not find the time.  Commenting more was one of my goals I set at the half way point and I did not achieve that goal.

I am happy to be done this portion of the program and I am excited for the next steps of practicum (what ever that may look like).